REGREEN 301: Implementing Residential Remodeling
|Offered by||U.S. Green Building Council|
Portland, OR 97204
What it is:
Learn to identify and evaluate which green considerations and strategies will make a meaningful and positive impact on your next project. Engage with experienced REGREENr Faculty and other participants in interactive activities using participants own case studies. Learn more about the REGREEN Residential Remodeling Program.
Prerequisites: This is a 300-level course with prerequisites. *If you have a building science background, you may substitute HERS, CHEERS, or BPI certification for these classes.
- REGREEN: A Guide for REGREEN Remodeling Projects (offered by ASID)
- REGREEN 251: Home Performance Audits (offered by USGBC)
- Basic Building Science: A Study of Air, Heat, and Moisture Movement (offered by Energy Center of Wisconsin)
Who it's for:
For individuals looking to earn 7 LEED Specific CE Hours for your LEED Homes Credential.
- Employ building science principles and whole-house systems approach on residential remodeling projects.
- Implement residential green remodeling strategies on your next project.
- Conduct a value-based, ROI analysis forcommon green remodeling strategies.
- Obtain green business development resources.
U.S. Green Building Council
Member since 1993
The U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) is a Washington, DC- View profile