Provide for the ongoing accountability of building energy consumption over time.
- Develop and implement a Measurement & Verification (M&V) Plan consistent with Option D: Calibrated Simulation (Savings Estimation Method 2), or Option B: Energy Conservation Measure Isolation, as specified in the International Performance Measurement & Verification Protocol (IPMVP) Volume III: Concepts and Options for Determining Energy Savings in New Construction, April, 2003. The documentation is to include
- a description of the infrastructure design,
- existing meter locations,
- existing meter specifications,
- 1-line electrical schematics identifying end-use circuits,
- guidelines for carrying out tenant sub-metering.