In place of the following LEED for Existing Buildings: Operations and Maintenance v2009 Energy and Atmosphere credits:
- EA Prerequisite 1: Energy Efficiency Best Management Practices—Planning, Documentation, and Opportunity Assessment
- EA Prerequisite 2: Minimum Energy Efficiency Performance
- EA Credit 1: Optimize Energy Efficiency Performance
- EA Credit 2.1 Existing Building Commissioning—Investigation and Analysis
- EA Credit 2.2 Existing Building Commissioning—Implementation
- EA Credit 2.3 Existing Building Commissioning—Ongoing Commissioning
- EA Credit 3.2 Performance Measurement—System Level Metering
Follow the alternative compliance path guidance outlined in this document:
- Participate in the LEEDuser pilot credit forum
- Complete the feedback survey:
Provide documentation for each EA credit based on the Documentation Guidance section of the ISO 50001 ACP supplemental document.
Ask questions, share tips, and get notified of new forum posts by joining LEEDuser, a tool developed by BuildingGreen and supported by USGBC!
No sample form available for this credit.View all sample forms