The ISO 50001 pilot ACP may be used in place of the following LEED for Existing Buildings: Operations and Maintenance v2009 Energy and Atmosphere credits:
- EA Prerequisite 1: Energy Efficiency Best Management Practices—Planning, Documentation, and Opportunity Assessment
- EA Credit 2.1 Existing Building Commissioning—Investigation and Analysis
- EA Credit 2.2 Existing Building Commissioning—Implementation
- EA Credit 2.3 Existing Building Commissioning—Ongoing Commissioning
Additionally, ISO 50001 certification may cover some, but not all, requirements of the following credits:
- EA Prerequisite 2: Minimum Energy Efficiency Performance
- EA Credit 1: Optimize Energy Efficiency Performance
- EA Credit 3.2 Performance Measurement—System Level Metering
Follow the alternative compliance path guidance outlined in LEED 2009 EBOM Reference Guide Supplement with ISO 50001 ACPs.
General Pilot Documentation Requirements
- Participate in the LEEDuser pilot credit forum
- Complete the feedback survey:
Provide documentation for each EA credit based on the Documentation Guidance section of the ISO 50001 ACP supplemental document.
- 8/11/2015 - updated language to align with ACP document requirements
Ask questions, share tips, and get notified of new forum posts by joining LEEDuser, a tool developed by BuildingGreen and supported by USGBC!
No sample form available for this credit.View all sample forms