To reduce energy consumption by ensuring that heating and cooling systems operate at peak efficiency.
Have all heating, cooling, and ventilation systems commissioned by a technician with North American Technician Excellence certification, HVAC contractor credentialed by an EPA-recognized HVAC Quality Installation Training and Oversight Organization (H-QUITO) (or equivalent as defined by USGBC). The technician must complete the ENERGY STAR for Homes, version 3, HVAC system quality installation contractor checklist, or equivalent as defined by USGBC.
- Participate in the LEEDuser pilot credit forum
- Complete the feedback survey:
- Completed HVAC installer checklist, and list installer’s name, company, and credential
- Was it challenging to find an qualified installer?
- Did the HVAC installer charge the project extra to complete the checklists? If yes, how much?