Pilot Credit Closed
This pilot credit is closed, however, a similar credit is available for use through the innovation catalog.
To further support the design, construction, and eventual operation of a project that meets the owner project requirements related to energy, water, indoor environmental quality and durability.
Develop monitoring-based procedures and measurement points to be included in the Commissioning Plan. Address the following:
- Roles and responsibilities
- Measurement requirements: meters, points, metering systems, data access
- List of points to be trended with associated frequency and duration for trending
- Limits of acceptable values for tracked points and metered values. Where appropriate, the acceptable values can be determined by predictive algorithms in order to dynamically compare ideal values with actual values
- Review elements that will be used to evaluate and identify performance of monitored points and associated systems, including but not limited to:
- Conflict between systems
- Out of sequence operation of systems components
- Energy and water usage profiles
- An action plan for correction of operational issues and deficiencies
- Identification of operational errors and recommended training to help ensure errors are not duplicated
- Repairs needed to maintain performance
- Frequency of analyses in the first year of occupancy; analyses must occur at least quarterly
General Pilot Documentation Requirements
- Participate in the LEEDuser pilot credit forum
- Complete the feedback survey:
- Confirm that the commissioning report contains the following:
- List of systems that are metered, along with meter information and points that are monitored.
- List of points trended with associated intervals and duration for trending
- Limits of acceptable values for tracked points and metered values
- List of issues identified regarding performance of monitoring points and associated systems, as well as corrective actions taken
- In the executive summary:
- In addition to the items provided in the executive summary for EA Prerequisite 1: Fundamental Commissioning of Building Energy Systems, provide a summary of the items that are called out to be included in the commissioning report above.
Note: With the submission of this pilot credit, include the commissioning report summary that was provided for EA Prerequisite 1: Fundamental Commissioning of Building Energy Systems in upload EAp1-1.
Ask questions, share tips, and get notified of new forum posts by joining LEEDuser, a tool developed by BuildingGreen and supported by USGBC!
No sample form available for this credit.View all sample forms