Verify and ensure that the entire building is designed, constructed and calibrated to operate as intended.
In addition to the Fundamental Building Commissioning prerequisite, implement the following additional commissioning tasks:
- Conduct a focused review of the design prior to the construction documents phase.
- Conduct a focused review of the Construction Documents when close to completion.
- Conduct a selective review of contractor submittals of commissioned equipment. (The above three reviews must be performed by a firm other than the designer.)
- Develop a recommissioning management manual.
- Have a contract in place for a near-warranty end or post occupancy review.