Provide for the ongoing accountability and optimization of building energy and water consumption performance over time.
Comply with the long term continuous measurement of performance as stated in Option B: Methods by Technology of the US DOE’s International Performance Measurement and Verification Protocol (IPMVP) for the following:
- Lighting systems and controls
- Constant and variable motor loads
- Variable frequency drive (VFD) operation
- Chiller efficiency at variable loads (kW/ton)
- Cooling load
- Air and water economizer and heat recovery cycles
- Air distribution static pressures and ventilation air volumes
- Boiler efficiencies
- Building specific process energy efficiency systems and equipment
- ndoor water risers and outdoor irrigation systems.