Verify and ensure that fundamental building elements and systems are designed, installed and calibrated to operate as intended.
Implement the following fundamental best practice commissioning procedures:
- Engage a commissioning authority
- Review design intent and basis of design documentation
- Include commissioning requirements in the construction documents
- Develop and utilize a commissioning plan
- Verify installation, functional performance, training and documentation
- Complete a commissioning report.