Provide for the ongoing accountability and optimization of building energy and water consumption performance over time.
Install continuous metering equipment for the following end-uses:
- Lighting systems and controls
- Constant and variable motor loads
- Variable frequency drive (VFD) operation
- Chiller efficiency at variable loads (kW/ton)
- Cooling load
- Air and water economizer and heat recovery cycles
- Air distribution static pressures and ventilation air volumes
- Boiler efficiencies
- Building-related process energy systems and equipment
- Indoor water risers and outdoor irrigation systems
Develop a Measurement and Verification plan that incorporates the monitoring information from the above end-uses and is consistent with Option B, C or D of the 2001 International Performance Measurement & Verification Protocol (IPMVP) Volume I: Concepts and Options for Determining Energy and Water Savings.