Our "watch" feature allows you to stay current on all aspects of this specific credit. In your account, you can control what you get updated on and how you receive your notifications.
- The goal of this credit is to minimize particulate matter emissions and impacts from construction equipment. Do you believe that these requirements achieve this intent? Why or why not?
- Were there barriers to implementing the strategies used in this credit?
- Did you encounter difficulties in gathering the information for the idling plan implementation? If so, in what ways?
- For item 2 of the plan, is it feasible to require that on-road trips be tracked rather than on-road vehicles? Would this be difficult to track?
- Implementation of the idling policy/plan: vehicles equipped with GPS equipment have monitoring software that provides monthly idling reports
- For code orange or higher days (poor air quality days), encourage improved practices such as:
- fueling equipment early in the day
- 4 (10-12 hour days) day work weeks to reduce weekly trips
- alternative equipment