123 LEED-NC Certification
GBCI: 0920000556123 LEED-NC Certification: How to be a Hero & Deliver Great Post Occupancy Performance
- 1 CE
- LEED AP BD+C
- LEED AP O+M
- LEED Green Associate
LEED version: v4, v2009
LEED-NC buildings are designed and built with the expectation that they will be sustainable in the long term. But it has been observed that not all LEED-NC buildings meet high performance sustainability criteria in such areas as energy and water efficiency.
•Why is this happening?
•Who can be the hero and prevent post-occupancy performance shortfall?
•How can LEED-EB be used to ensure that LEED-NC buildings will achieve and maintain high sustainability performance throughout their lives?
This course will address these questions.
- 1.Explain the three steps for delivering on the LEED-NC promise for new sustainable buildings
- 2.Discuss the reasons some LEED-NC buildings do not live up to expectations
- 3.Explain who are the interested parties in post-occupancy performance and why they are interested
- 4.Explain how to use LEED-EB as a tool for achieving and maintaining high post-occupancy performance
- 5.Discuss the actions that can be taken by each of the interested parties to prevent a post-occupancy performance shortfall