GBCI: 0910000066This event is to build collaborative relationships will all like-minded disciplines in the area.
- 2 CE
LEED version: v2009
This event is to build collaborative relationships will all like-minded disciplines in the area. An excellent overview of the water situation will be presented and ways that everyone can participate and learn for the transformational change that is needed. All Disciplines/Professionals in Leadership, Students, Government, Municipality, Schools/Universities/Colleges, Interested Citizens etc. are welcome.
- Have a good understanding of the water situation in California and West Coast States and apply this understanding to assess and implement conservation measures in our area.
- Have an understanding of concerns and what will be required now and in preparing for the future and be given an overview of new ways of solving the issues facing us.
- Have a stimulating example of innovative changes implemented in San Francisco with great success and understand the importance of starting very early in project design with integrated,collaborative team building.
- Have Net Zero Water explained with examples of how this can be achieved in commercial, institutional and residential buildings.
- Have an understanding of the World Water situation and principles for all of humanity.
Bill Worthen made 1 contribution in the last 6 months
Bill Worthen is a member of USGBC Northern California
John Truscott is a member of USGBC Northern California
Susan Rainier AIA LFA LEED AP made 1 contribution in the last 6 months
Susan Rainier AIA LFA LEED AP is a member of USGBC Northern California