This workshop will cover all areas of residential LEED projects. The implementation of LEED for Homes includes identifying the structure of the program, appropriate team members and eligibility requirements. In addition, understanding the process and the different choices for residential LEED Rating Systems is imperative to proper implementation of the program. This training will also dive deep into common issues encountered over years of certifying hundreds of LEED for Homes projects. This discussion will show detailed comparisons of the available LEED programs to other residential green building programs available nationally.
- Choose the appropriate LEED Rating Systems applicable for various types of residential projects.
- Categorize projects as eligible for LEED for Homes based on the Universal Requirements for Participation.
- Explain some important LEED for Homes credits and prerequisites and common issues in LEED for Homes projects.
- Determine steps to avoid future LEED for Homes common issues.
- Compare the LEED for Homes program to other national green building programs.
- Organize project members into the appropriate LEED for Homes teams.
Carissa Sawyer is a member of Colorado Chapter
Carissa Sawyer is a LEED Accredited Professional with Homes speciality (LEED AP Homes)