Facilities Operations and Maintenance
GBCI: 0920006812This course provides a topical review of Operations & Maintenance concepts and strategies.
- 27 CE
- LEED AP O+M
- LEED Green Associate
Proper operations and maintenance (O&M) is critical to preserving the large capital investment that companies and building owners have made in their facilities. Proper O&M can minimize costs and increase profits. This course provides a topical review of O & M concepts and strategies. Topics include work control methods, facility management plans, building system and equipment maintenance, and sustainable practices. The course is designed for those with some facility management experience as well as those who are interested but have little or no experience.
- Understand Indoor Environmental Health pracitices and apply them to various workplace environments.
- Understand Operational and Maintenance plans
- Understand work control strategies
- Know about trends in sustainable (‘green’) building design, operation, and maintenance
- Understand Energy Management apply it to various workplace environments.
- Understand the Regulatory Environment
- Be able to provide occupant support and customer service