Education @USGBC is your go-to place for sustainability and green building education.
Interested in buying multiple subscriptions at once? Let us know.
Featured courses on Education @USGBC
Discover the best courses on Education @USGBC to take your knowledge to the next level.
New Construction & Philadelphia’s Energy Benchmarking Law
Learn about Philadelphia's energy benchmarking and disclosure law and how similar policies can drive energy efficient new construction.
Green Building for Executives: What You Need to Know
Gain a basic but comprehensive understanding of green building, its importance, and how it can benefit and be incorporated in to your business.
LEED for Neighborhood Development in Massachusetts
Learn about the evolution of the LEED ND rating system and its application to real projects in Massachusetts.
Become an Education Partner
USGBC Education Partners are leaders, trusted voices and reputable providers of green building and sustainability education.
- Develop courses using USGBC intellectual property with a variety of data available from USGBC and GBCI to inform your offerings. Host your courses on Education @USGBC.
- Host an unlimited number of courses on Education @USGBC, and enjoy prioritized listings along with expedited review for LEED CE hours by GBCI.
- Collaborate with USGBC, showcase leadership and tap into USGBC’s global education consumers.
Interested in becoming a USGBC Education Partner? Complete this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit courses for individual course review; available for $250 per course. Submit your courses.
Apply to become USGBC Faculty
USGBC Faculty are experienced educators with a strong background in professional education, training, and facilitation.
The Faculty designation recognizes professionals who are highly experienced and knowledgeable on the topics of LEED, green building and sustainability. USGBC Faculty are committed to maintaining their knowledge and skills, while staying up-to-date in innovation in the field.
USGBC Faculty benefits include:
- Introduction and access to USGBC Education Partner network
- Complimentary access to Education @USGBC annual subscription
- Invitation to exclusive Education @USGBC events
- Access to Education Partner- and Faculty-only trainings and resources
- Listing in Faculty directory and permission to use the USGBC Faculty designation on business cards, letterhead, etc.
USGBC Faculty have access to presentations developed by USGBC, and Faculty are encouraged to customize content as they see fit. As such, each Faculty member will register courses for GBCI CE hours as their own, rather than USGBC’s. Each Faculty member receives a complimentary course review as a benefit. Questions? Contact email@example.com.Apply to become USGBC Faculty