Education @USGBC is your go-to place for sustainability and green building education.
Interested in buying multiple subscriptions at once? Let us know.
Featured courses on Education @USGBC
Discover the best courses on Education @USGBC to take your knowledge to the next level.
Dynamic Ventilation Reset Strategies
Discuss dynamic ventilation control strategies to vary the amount of outdoor air brought into the building as operating conditions change.
Pervious Concrete and Green Building
Focus on pervious concrete and how it can be used to aid in obtaining LEED Green Building Rating System credits.
LEED for Starters: A Contractor’s Guide
Gain an introduction to sustainability, green buildings, and the LEED v3 and v4 rating system for Contractors..
Become an Education Partner
USGBC Education Partners are leaders, trusted voices and reputable providers of green building and sustainability education.
- Develop courses using USGBC intellectual property with a variety of data available from USGBC and GBCI to inform your offerings. Host your courses on Education @USGBC.
- Host an unlimited number of courses on Education @USGBC, and enjoy prioritized listings along with expedited review for LEED CE hours by GBCI.
- Collaborate with USGBC, showcase leadership and tap into USGBC’s global education consumers.
Interested in becoming a USGBC Education Partner? Complete this form or email [email protected]. You can also submit courses for individual course review; available for $250 per course. Submit your courses.
Apply to become USGBC Faculty
USGBC Faculty are experienced educators with a strong background in professional education, training, and facilitation.
The Faculty designation recognizes professionals who are highly experienced and knowledgeable on the topics of LEED, green building and sustainability. USGBC Faculty are committed to maintaining their knowledge and skills, while staying up-to-date in innovation in the field.
USGBC Faculty benefits include:
- Introduction and access to USGBC Education Partner network
- Complimentary access to Education @USGBC annual subscription
- Invitation to exclusive Education @USGBC events
- Access to Education Partner- and Faculty-only trainings and resources
- Listing in Faculty directory and permission to use the USGBC Faculty designation on business cards, letterhead, etc.
USGBC Faculty have access to presentations developed by USGBC, and Faculty are encouraged to customize content as they see fit. As such, each Faculty member will register courses for GBCI CE hours as their own, rather than USGBC’s. Each Faculty member receives a complimentary course review as a benefit. Questions? Contact [email protected]Apply to become USGBC Faculty