LEED Design Phase Review Process
GBCI: 0920000433A split review certification process will be highlighted.
- 1 CE
- LEED AP BD+C
- LEED AP O+M
- LEED AP ID+C
- LEED AP ND
- LEED AP Homes
- LEED Green Associate
When certifying a LEED project, you must choose either a split or combined review pathway. The presenter will introduce LEED design team members to the process for a split review. The presentation will walk through each step and showcase real projects in LEED Online. Joslin will provide insight to help attendees understand REview Report comments and advice, and learn how to prepare successful responses.
- Learn the overall LEED™ review process and options for all projects
- Prepare a Design Phase application to know what is submitted, when and how
- Understand the Design Review Report, including mid-review clarifications
- Prepare a successful Review Response, including expectations and format
- Understand what happens after a final Design Phase response – appeals and Construction Phase application timing