LEED for Starters: A Contractor’s Guide
GBCI: 0920001024An introduction to sustainability, green buildings, and the LEED v3 and v4 rating system for Contractors.
- 2 CE
Published on: August 15, 2014
LEED 101 for Contractors was created to provide an introduction to sustainability, green buildings, and the LEED v3 and v4 rating system for Contractors. This course is ideal for building professionals and students seeking to learn the fundamentals of how sustainability can be applied to the built environment, how LEED can be utilized for designing and building green buildings.
- Understand the fundamentals of sustainability
- Explain the benefits of green buildings
- Identify the differences between traditional vs. green building process
- Analyze a construction professional’s role in designing and building green buildings
- Analyze the LEED rating system and how it addresses environmental issues
- Describe the concepts of each LEED credit category
- Identify the key components of the LEED certification process
Jeslin Varghese made 1 contribution in the last 6 months
Jeslin Varghese is a member of Central Texas-Balcones Chapter
Joan Darvish-Rouhani made 1 contribution in the last 6 months