LEED v4 Education Series
v4 Curriculum Webinar: Material Resources
GBCI: 0920009199LEED v4 education suites make connecting with the v4 MR credit category easier than ever.
- 1 CE
- LEED AP BD+C
- LEED AP O+M
- LEED AP ID+C
- LEED Green Associate
Rating system: v4
Published on: June 15, 2016
Three ways to learn more about LEED v4 and materials
LEED v4 education suites present a range of engagement opportunities in a number of formats to accommodate every learning style and schedule.
The following courses will be available free of charge for on-demand viewing for the entire month of June. Each session takes a credit-by-credit format, presenting technical requirements and strategies that work to achieve them. After watching the course video, don't forget to take the quiz. Once you have passed the quiz, your hours will be reported to GBCI and AIA, and you will have access to a PDF certificate of completion.
LEED v4 Rating System Review (BD+C and ID+C): Materials and Resources (1.5 CE hours)
LEED v4 Rating System Review (O+M): Materials and Resources (1.5 CE hours)
Ask the experts
Ask the Expert live discussion sessions offered an opportunity to hear form the subject matter experts and ask questions.
Please note: the dates for this webcast have passed. A recording of the webcast is available for viewing above. This recorded version of the session is not registered for GBCI CE hours.
Looking for more? Check out these resources in the web-based reference guide located within the LEED Credit Library (subscription required). Click on the videos in the right-hand column of the page. Learn more about accessing the guide.
- Defining Waste Streams (BD+C)
- FSC's Chain of Custody Requirements (BD+C)
- How to Define a Product (BD+C, ID+C)
- How to Define a Product: Practice (BD+C, ID+C)
- Does this Item Count as a Product? (BD+C, ID+C)
- Demystifying EPDs (BD+C; ID+C)
- Whole Building Life-Cycle Assessment Basics: Part 1 (BD+C)
- Construction Waste Management: Creating a Culture of Waste Reduction
- FSC's Chain of Custody Requirements (O+M)
- Support project teams, decision makers and influencers looking to explore LEED v4 MR credit category
- Learn more about the select technical differences from LEED 2009 to v4, pertaining to BD&C, ID&C and EBOM
- Access technical experts to help address your general questions about how best to implement credit requirements
- Acquire insight on emerging technologies that are important within the credit category and develop a better understanding of the business case for pursuing EQ credits
This course is a part of the following series:
LEED v4 Education Series
Jason Hercules made 6 contributions in the last 6 months
Sara Cederberg made 10 contributions in the last 6 months