The Release of LEED v4
GBCI: 0910000136Session at DesignColumbus 2014.
- 1 CE
- LEED AP BD+C
- LEED AP O+M
- LEED AP ID+C
LEED version: v4
USGBC’s LEED green building rating system has been a significant driver for market transformation since its debut in 2000. Even with much accomplished, the urgency still exists to improve our built environment. LEED v4, the next version of LEED, has just been released. This seminar will articulate the goals and expected benefits of LEED v4 and describe the reasoning behind the major changes of the rating system.
- Identify the key drivers behind updating the LEED rating system.
- Identify the goals of LEED v4.
- Understand how LEED v4 raises the bar for green buildings.
- Understand the process by which the rating system was developed.
- Describe key changes to LEED v4 and the rationale for those changes.