USGBC+ March/April 2017
GBCI: 0920012507Transforming Our Built Environment
- 1 CE
Published on: March 14, 2017
Stories and strategies behind the world’s best green buildings.
USGBC+ is the membership magazine of the U.S. Green Building Council. That plus sign in the title may appear diminutive, but it packs a huge punch. It signifies the work we do every day at USGBC to bring you the resources and support you need to take your green building efforts to unimagined heights.
To receive 1 hour of GBCI CE, first read the magazine online here. Then click "Take the quiz" on the right side of this page. Upon passing the quiz, your hour will be reported to GBCI and you will be able to download a certificate of completion
- Describe sustainable features of the Blairs Masterplan in Maryland
- Identify how health promotion is becoming integrated in the built environment through a new LEED pilot credit
- Recognize how three acclaimed cultural institutions are integrating sustainable features
- Recognize nature-inspired solutions to green building challenges
- Identify how an elementary school is a high-performance center of learning