"Transforming Design and Energy for a Sustainable and Resilient Future"
The 16th annual SyracuseCoE Symposium will features advances in research and technology that are catalyzing transformations in education and practice for sustainable and resilient built environments.
Presentations will address emerging innovations across many scales, including:
- high-performance buildings
- human-centered urban design
- nanoscale-enabled energy systems
- cyber-physical interactive environments
- smart grids
- power system resiliency
- adaptive building systems
- performance augmentation materials.