Join over 100 forward thinking women who are leading the green movement across Arkansas for a time of sharing stories of the diverse pathways to economic empowerment, and sustainability successes. Our mission is to advance women in design, construction and sustainability as we establish new mentoring relationships.
Target Audience: Architects, Contractors, Designers, Suppliers, Consultants, Engineers, Facility Managers, and Building Owners will join University of Arkansas Engineering and Architecture Students, emerging sustainability professionals, and students for an impactful day of inspiration and celebration.
Women in Green – Schedule
- 9:30-10:00 a.m. — Registration and Coffee Networking
- 10:00-10:15 a.m. — Welcome and Introductions
- 10:15-10:20 a.m. — Storyteller 1
- 10:20-10:30 a.m. — Table and Table Leader Introductions
- 10:30-10:40 a.m. — Table Conversation Feedback
- 10:40-11:10 a.m. — Legacy Leaders Panel
- 11:10-11:30 a.m. — Break
- 11:30-11:35 a.m. — Storyteller 2
- 11:35-11:45 a.m. — Project PechaKucha1
- 11:45-12:30 p.m. — Lunch and Table Conversations
- 12:30-12:45 p.m. — Break
- 12:45-1:15 p.m. — Keynote Speaker: Neale Godfrey
- 1:15-1:20 p.m. — Storyteller 3
- 1:20-1:30 p.m. — Project PechaKucha 2
- 1:30-1:40 p.m. — Table Conversation Feedback
- 1:40-1:55 p.m. — Call to Action: Mentoring
Costs: Individual- $100, Table of 8, $1000. Register Now, Fees increase after October 1.
Arkansas Women in Green Planning Committee
- Chair: April Ambrose, Viridian
- Jill Anthes, University of Arkansas Facilities Management
- Brock Cline, Nabholz Construction
- Jennifer Keith, P.E.
- Sarah King, Specialized Real Estate
- Ginny Kurrus, USGBC
- Kim Randle, Ranco
- Linda K. Smith, USGBC
- Laura Stanley, Polk Stanley Wilcox
- Alison Turner, University of Arkansas Fay Jones School of Architecture and Design
- Angela Wisely, Viridian
- Paula Wagner, Walmart