Network and learn from your green building colleagues about building operations, sustainability and design at the 2017 Atlanta Workplace Conference, taking place Friday, Feb. 17 at the Loudermilk Center.
Key educational sessions
Operations (presented by IFMA Atlanta):
- Craig Kent - Senior Facility Manager - Colliers International on the Equifax Global Account
- Lee Thomas - Facility Manager - Graphic Packaging
- Unmasking FM with Sociology (When Human Behavior Disrupts Operations)
Sustainability (presented by USGBC Georgia):
- LEED Lab in Georgia
- The Advanced Commercial Building Initiative—Sustainability Solutions for Small Commercial Buildings
- Facility Management By Energy Management
Design (presented by ASID Georgia, and IIDA Georgia):
- Under Pressure: Looking for Answers Through Workplace Design
- Understanding WELL Building in the Workplace
- Immersive Planning - From Research to Realization: An Experience-base Workplace
- Breakfast — Keith T. Parker, AICP, General Manager and Chief Executive Officer of the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA)
- Lunch — Ed McBrayer, Executive Director of the PATH Foundation will present "Highways for Humans - Retrofitting urban areas with infrastructure for non-motorized travel"