Get the 411 about onsite water reuse during this new installment of the Best in the West webinar series.
In this online interactive session, you'll learn about incorporating onsite or district-scale water reuse systems, including how to determine what types of systems will work; what's allowed in your jurisdiction; what are the pros and cons of different technology; and how to address the "yuck factor."
This webinar is approved by GBCI for 2 CE Hours.
- Brett Rosenberg, Principal/Founder, Treeline Strategy, LLC
- Aaron Tartakovsky, Co-founder and CEO, Epic CleanTec
- Katy Lackey, Research Manager, Water Environment & Reuse Foundation
- Communicate why all types of water should be considered valuable resources.
- Learn strategies to integrate water reuse into the building design process.
- Describe the variety of systems and technologies on the market and their pros/cons. v
- Understand the hydrologic cycle and what the water-energy nexus really means, vis-a-vis our role as green building professionals.
- Communicate with stakeholders and overcome the "yuck" factor.
The following LEED v4 BD+C prerequisites and credits will be addressed: