Join us for a half-day training session on ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager®. We'll walk through the system and nuances to achieving a more accurate energy score for your building(s).
Get your questions answered, network with other building professionals, and take the opportunity to evaluate your building data. This session is valuable for both new and experienced ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager® users.
- $10 — City of Milwaukee Better Buildings Challenge Participants (code provided by Rose Buss)
- $10 — USGBC Wisconsin Individual Members
- $20 — General Registration
Who should attend? Building owners, building managers, facilities and operations managers, energy managers
What will you need to participate? Create a user profile for ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager®, or update your profile. We'll provide you with a workbook to collect information about your building.
The information will include:
- Information specific to your building type, such as gross floor area, weekly operating hours, number of personal computers, etc.
- 12 consecutive months of energy bills for all fuel types used in the building
- 12 consecutive months of water bills