USGBC Ohio Central Region's BUILDINGSinACTION tour will provide insights into the development and implementation of this LEED building. Frankling Heights High School is in the South-Western City School District in Central Ohio. This event qualifies for 1.5 GBCI and 1.5 AIA LU/HSW continuing education credits.
After a brief introduction of the project, attendees will go on a guided tour featuring appropriate project team members for a more detailed discussion at different key features around the building. A networking reception will follow the tour.
Key features of Franklin Heights High School include:
- Flexible project lab space open to the corridor with operable, acoustic walls, supporting expansion when needed and keeping things quiet when necessary.
- Classroom technology supports group work and shared learning experiences.
- Highly visible, easily accessible computer labs deliver a safe environment for off hours work.
- An extensive ROTC support space, an industrial technology lab for the school's specialized programs.
- A student run bookstore offering apparel and spirit merchandise provides real-world experience.
Times subject to change, more details to come.