Register for this Friday, Feb. 24 session to hear from Eric Harrington of the Rocky Mountain Institute about the impact of chemicals in building products. He'll discuss what's changed in the Materials & Resources credit category from LEED v2009 to LEED v4 and will explore the Living Building Challenge.
This event qualifies for 1 GBCI continuing education hour.
- Know why we should be concerned with the materials components of our buildings
- Understand transition from LEED 2009 to v4 regarding specific materials credits
- Gain an understanding of concepts upon which the credits are based
- Become familiar with the tools referenced in the credit language
- Beyond LEED, become familiar with related concepts of the Living Building Challenge