Did you know that the LEED Green Associate exam comprises 50% of the content in the LEED AP Exam and counts towards LEED AP certification? Those who receive their LEED Green Associate certification will only be required to complete and pass the “Specialty” portion of the LEED AP exam to achieve LEED AP certification. Come join our study group beginning July 24th!
This course will include (6) Sessions of LEED v4 Green Associate exam preparation, in which we will cover the basics of LEED certification under the various rating systems, the major credit categories, LEED terms, and the associated standards, metrics and calculations. Materials will be based on the LEED v4 Green Associate Candidate Handbook.
All sessions are from 5:30 to 7:30 pm at the USGBC Office located at 6795 Edmond Street, 3rd Floor The tentative structure for each day is as follows:
- Oct. 22nd: LEED Process & Integrative Strategies.
- Oct. 29th: Location and Transportation & Sustainable Sites.
- Nov 5th: Water Efficiency & Energy and Atmosphere.
- Nov. 12th: Materials and Resources
- Nov. 19th: Indoor Environmental Quality
- Nov 26th: Happy Thanksgiving. NO Class.
- Dec. 3rd: Project Surroundings and Public Outreach, & Review Session
Registration fee includes all days and non-proprietary slides from each session may be available to students. Space is limited so sign up SOON! You may NOT register for one day a la carte.
Please note that the Exam and these Optional Study Materials are NOT included in class registration fee. Please purchase guides at least one week in advance. You can register for the exam either before or after the course.
- LEED Green Associate Exam: $250 ($200 for full time students).
- Recommended study material: LEED Green Associate Exam Preparation Guide, LEED v4 Edition. $99.
- Recommended study material: LEED Core Concepts Guide. $90.
- Optional study material: LEED Green Associate Practice Tests with Exam Simulator and LEED Green Associate Exam Preparation Study Guide LEED v4 Edition. $59.
USGBC Nevada looks forward to assisting you in your pursuit of a LEED Credential.
Study Group for Northern Nevada is NOW forming. Stay tuned for times, dates and location.