Join USGBC South Carolina Upstate on Thursday, July 7 at the Craig Gaulden Davis office for our Location and Transportation credits webinar.
These LEED credits encourage project teams to take advantage of the infrastructure elements in existing communities that provide environmental and human health benefits.
This session — sponsored by Craig Gaulden Davis — will include an overview of the innovation, regional priority and the integrative process credits. It also will cover each prerequisite and credit in a credit-by-credit format presenting technical requirements and strategies that work to achieve them.
- Consider the advantage of existing infrastructure supporting the project site.
- Recognize the importance of pursuing these credits early and options available after site selection.
- Recognize synergies between multiple credits.
- Recognize how credit requirements lead to higher performing buildings and market transformation.
Continuing Education (CE) hours and AIA HSW
- GBCI: 1.5 CE (0090010444)
- LEED specific: LEED AP BD+C; LEED Green Associate; LEED AP ID+C
- AIA: 1.5 LU/HSW
- July 21 — Sustainable Sites
- Aug. 4 — Water Efficiency, Energy & Atmosphere
- Aug. 18 — Materials & Resources
- Sept. 1 — Indoor Environmental Quality
About the webinar series
Our five-part webinar series covers the technical requirements of the LEED v4 Building Design and Construction rating systems. We review each credit category, touch on every prerequisite and credit, and highlight differences specific to project type adaptations.
Hear from LEED v4 experts as they share valuable technical information and personal experiences to demonstrate how credits have been achieved on real LEED projects. In each session, you will also gain essential knowledge for successful implementation of the rating systems by learning credit intents, key concepts, requirements, strategies, referenced standards and synergies within all credit categories. Synergies and differences for the Interior Design and Construction rating systems will also be addressed.
You can earn 1.5 GBCI LEED specific CE and 1.5 AIA HSW per webinar.