Join USGBC South Carolina Upstate on Thursday, Aug. 18 at the Craig Gaulden Davis office for our LEED Materials & Resources credits webinar.
These LEED credits address the building material, life-cycle and encourage existing building reuse and preservation, as well as extraction, processing, transport, maintenance and disposal of building materials.
This session is sponsored by Craig Gaulden Davis.
- Recognize how LEED’s goals for product transparency and optimization are reflected in credit requirements.
- Recognize how the credit requirements support a life-cycle approach building material selection.
- Recognize synergies between multiple credits. Recognize how credit requirements lead to higher performing buildings and market transformation.
Continuing Education (CE) hours and AIA HSW
- GBCI: 1.5 CE (0090010575)
- LEED specific: LEED AP BD+C; LEED Green Associate; LEED AP ID+C
- AIA: 1.5 LU/HSW
About the webinar series
Our five-part webinar series covers the technical requirements of the LEED v4 Building Design and Construction rating systems. We review each credit category, touch on every prerequisite and credit, and highlight differences specific to project type adaptations.
Hear from LEED v4 experts as they share valuable technical information and personal experiences to demonstrate how credits have been achieved on real LEED projects. In each session, you will also gain essential knowledge for successful implementation of the rating systems by learning credit intents, key concepts, requirements, strategies, referenced standards and synergies within all credit categories. Synergies and differences for the Interior Design and Construction rating systems will also be addressed.
You can earn 1.5 GBCI LEED specific CE and 1.5 AIA HSW per webinar.
- July 7 — Location & Transportation
- July 21 — Sustainable Sites
- Aug. 4 — Water Efficiency, Energy & Atmosphere
- Sept. 1 — Indoor Environmental Quality