Gain a better grasp of LEED v4 in this Tuesday, Nov. 1 evening seminar at DPR Construction. We'll review changes to LEED under v4, focusing on the structural changes, implications for LEED practitioners and the new rating systems.
Presenters will share their experience working on LEED v4 projects. A Q&A discussion will follow.
From this workshop, you'll be able to:
- understand the impact of LEED v4 on LEED practitioners and their projects.
- identify the structural changes to LEED under v4, including new credit categories, new building types and focuses.
- identify and understand LEED v4's new material transparency focus.
- use completed LEED v4 projects (DPR ZNE SF Office, NRDC SF Office & The Summit Foundation) to understand the practical implications of LEED v4 on future projects.
- 5:30 p.m. – Networking reception
- 6 p.m. – Presentation
- 7 p.m. – Q&A
- 7:30 p.m. – Closing