- To understand the technical prerequisite and credit requirements of Integrative Project Planning and Design as implemented in LEED v4
- To understand the integrative effects of building, energy, site and water systems and how to prioritize each of these as part of the integrative design process
- To understand the challenges and opportunities associated with implementing a complete integrative design process
- Watch a recording of this Lunch and Learn on the LEEDv4 Integrative Process
- A group lunch will be ordered. If you would like to share this lunch please bring $5 to help cover the cost.
- Located in Studio 4 at the LHB office. Take elevator to 5th floor and take the stairs down to the 4th floor.