Lunch & Learn: Ventilating the Passive House Project (Twin Cities & Duluth)
Ends On - May 9, 2017 - 1:00pm
Join us live in the Twin Cities or via live webinar in Duluth for our Tuesday, May 9 Lunch & Learn: Ventilating the Passive House Project.
Passive House projects have very specific ventilation requirements, offering both challenges and opportunities. This course intends to train specifiers on the benefits and limitations of Energy Recovery Ventilators (ERV) used on Passive House certified projects.
Presenter(s): Mike Woolsey, Swegon
- Twin Cities: WSB & Associates, Inc. | 701 Xenia Avenue South #200, Minneapolis, MN 55416
- Duluth: LHB Duluth | 21 W Superior Street Suite 500, Duluth, MN 55802
- Understand properties of energy recovery ventilators that are most valuable on Passive House projects
- Determine benefits of energy recovery ventilators in general, with special focus on their benefits to the Passive House Projects
- Comprehend limits of energy recovery ventilators when applied on Passive House Projects
- Determine methods of integration fo energy recovery ventilators in the Passive House design.
Continuing education credits: This course is approved for 1 GBCI CE's and AIA LU/HSWs,/p>
Sponsor(s): Marvin Family of Brands
Not a member? Join USGBC Minnesota.
Lunch will be provided.