Join USGBC Northern California for a Tuesday, May 9 presentation at Perkins+Will’s San Francisco office. Learn about the WELL project management process and lessons learned from a practitioner's perspective.
- Hear from top practitioners on their approach to designing healthy buildings.
- Get practical and tactical information on executing WELL projects.
- Understand what clients are asking for and how that affects the design process.
This course is approved by GBCI for 1.5 continuing education hours for the WELL AP specialty. We are pleased to share that these are the first WELL AP continuing education hours offered by USGBC Northern California.
- Dalton Ho, AP-BDC Certified, Sustainable Building Advisor, Perkins+Will will present on his experience managing a WELL project for a client in South San Francisco, California
- Mara Baum, Sustainable Design Leader, LEED Fellow, HOK will share her experience in combining WELL and LEED certifications
- Alex Spilger, Senior Vice President, Cushman & Wakefield, who will share his perspective on the pursuit of WELL certification for 23&Me’s new offices in Mountainview, California
- 1-1:15 p.m. — Welcome & networking
- 1:15-2:15 p.m. — Panel
- 2:15-2:30 p.m. — Networking
- Venue sponsor: Perkins+Will
- Catering sponsor: Perkins+Will
About the Healthy Building Series: