Join the Northern Branch of USGBC Colorado for "An Introduction to Building Enclosure Commissioning (BECx)" presentation.
Speaker: David Young, NORESCO
Gain a better understanding about the BECx process and the drivers behind its rising popularity. This presentation will:
- Define the building enclosure and identify the performance characteristics of a building enclosure;
- Discuss the current guidelines defining the BECx process;
- Present the tasks commonly included in a BECx scope of work;
- Provide participants with an overview of the major design and construction phase activities during the BECx process;
- Outline the primary differences between BECx and mechanical systems commissioning;
- Discuss the benefits the project team members including owners can see as a result of BECx
This presentation is worth 1 AIA Learning Units.
A free lunch will be provided by NORESCO.