Join USGBC Colorado on Wednesday, July 27 for a presentation on door openings and energy efficient options. We'll explore the new and innovative technology of intelligent keys and cylinders, plus smartphone applications for security.
You can earn one GBCI CE hour and/or one AIA HSW Learning Unit at this event.
- Understand the importance of high-performance door and hardware solutions in energy efficient and net zero buildings
- Know the difference between Calculated and Operable U factors and air infiltration for optimal door opening energy efficiency
- Identify doors, gaskets, hardware and frames available and their effects on the energy efficiency of the building envelope
- Learn how Green & BIM will change the future of door hardware specifications
- Know the purpose and concepts behind LEED
- Understand the importance of high-performance door and hardware solutions in energy efficient and net zero buildings and their effects on the Energy & Atmosphere (EA) credits in LEED
- Describe how doors & hardware can help building owners gain Materials & Resources (MR) credits in LEED
- Describe how doors & hardware can help building owners gain Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ) credits in LEED
Director of Sales
ASSA ABLOY of the Rockies
Senior Project Manager