USGBC Central Plains and KC City Energy Project invite you to "Retro-Commissioning" presented by Nick Gabel from JE Dunn.
This presentation will include the following topics:
- Why perform Retro-commissioning?
- Energy and non-energy benefits.
- Planning Phase
- Selecting a Project
- Develop Scope of Work
- Selecting a Provider and Team
- Investigation Phase
- Review facility documentation
- Develop RCx Plan
- Perform Site Assessment and Report Findings
- Develop Interim Report
- Develop/Implement Diagnostic Monitoring Test Plan
- Select cost-effective upgrades
- Implementation Phase
- Implementing Recommended Upgrades
- Perform Functional Performance Testing
- Provide Final Report
Fee to attend is $5. Light breakfast will be provided for registered attendees.