The USGBC Georgia community is proud to celebrate our 1,000th LEED Building in Georgia!
We are especially excited that this was achieved by a school. We will be joined by some of the students from KIPP STRIVE for this festive event. The program will include a presentation of the plaque, some entertainment performed by the students in addition to a tour led by the students. Join us to find out what a difference a green school can make.
Directions to the KIPP STRIVE Campus (1444 Lucile Ave S.W., Atlanta, GA 30310)
Traveling from 75/85:
- Take I-20 West to exit 54, Langhorn Street, toward Cascade Road
- Turn left onto Langhorn Street
- Turn right at the first streetlight onto Lucile Avenue
- The KIPP STRIVE campus is on your left hand side.
- For this tour, please join us at the KIPP STRIVE Primary entrance. Park in back of the building and ring the buzzer at the entrance facing Ralph David Abernathy.
Please contact Suzanne Haerther at 404-431-5213 for any questions.