Join USGBC at the Capitol, where we will be promoting green building and energy efficiency. This is an opportunity to speak to your legislator about why sustainability is important to you.
- 8:30 a.m. —Registration begins
- 9-10 a.m. — Program
- Speakers: Representative Raymond Dehn and Michael Noble, Executive Director, Fresh Energy
- 10-10:30 a.m. — USGBC legislative overview
- Overview of USGBC priorities
- Resilient Schools Bill
- Talking points and best practices for legislative meetings
- 11 a.m.-1 p.m. – Legislative meetings (participation optional)
Interested members meet with individual legislators/staffers in small groups to discuss the chapter's goals and offer support as needed. Talking points and literature will be provided.
Your attendance shows support — help "Advance" USGBC Minnesota's goals and policies!