Be inspired and learn more about the world of green building at the annual USGBC Utah Sustainability Summit taking place Friday, Oct. 21 at The Leonardo.
Register today to get a look at how the future of sustainability will take shape in Utah and nationwide from local sustainability advocates and other industry veterans.
- Robert Grow, President and CEO of Envision Utah — Opening Keynote Speaker
- Christie Oostema with the University of Utah: Development Trends and Sustainable Strategies for Utah
- Steve Ellis and Sumner Douglas with Vutiliti: The Future of Energy Data and Management
- Laura Bonich with NV5: Sustainable Site Design
- Russell Perry with SmithgroupJJR: Reducing the Impact of our Building Materials through Transparency
- Erica Weeks with greenStudio: WELL Building Standard Overview and Lessons Learned through Implementation
We have created five sponsorship levels so you can choose the level that best suits your needs and interests.
|Keynote Sponsor (1)||Lunch Sponsor (1)||Coffee Break Sponsor (1)||Reception Sponsor (1)||Speaker Sponsor (5)|
|Complimentary tickets to attend the conference||4 tickets||3 tickets||2 tickets||2 tickets||1 ticket|
|Recognition on website & social media||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Recognition on Event Posters||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Recognition in Printed Event Brochure||1/2 page ad||1/2 page ad||1/4 page ad||1/4 page ad||logo|
|Opportunity for Event Exposure||5 minute presentation and keynote introduction||Introduce Craig Forester Lifetime Achievement Award Recipient||Recognition at coffee and break areas||Recognition at post event reception||Speaker introduction|