Network and gain career insight with five experienced professionals within the sustainable building industry at the USGBC Wisconsin Sustainability Emerging Professionals Roundtable.
Emerging Professionals (EPs) are young professionals who wish to network in the sustainability sector and grow their careers. EPs are future leaders of the green building movement and volunteer leadership within USGBC.
Students within a semester of graduation are also welcome to attend.
Registration closes 6 p.m. Monday, Sept. 19. Ticket price includes food, beverages, and beer and wine.
- 5:30 p.m. — Check in, food & beverages served, networking
- 6 p.m. — Roundtable
- 7:30 p.m. — Wrap up, food & beverages, networking
- 8 p.m. — End
- Chuck Wahlen, Energy Efficiency Specialist, Telkonet, Inc.
- Anne Smith, PR and Communications Manager, Kohler Co.
- Melissa Vernon, Sustainability Career Coach, University of Michigan Ross School of Business and Melissa Vernon Coaching
- Diane Bunse, Corporate Safety and Sustinability Specialist, Herman Miller, Inc.
- Molly Dunlap, Architect, Eppstein Uhen Architects
How does the roundtable work?
The room is setup with several tables and each table will feature a professional. Registrants will split into small groups. At the start of the roundtable session, each group will start at a professionals' table.
Every 10 minutes, the group will rotate to the next table. By the end of the session, each attendee will have interacted with each professional.