Get hands on in supporting social equity and access to health in the Bay Area!
Join USGBC Northern California in supporting the SF-Marin Food Bank’s mission to “end hunger in San Francisco and Marin." “We distribute food to programs throughout the city, because people from all walks of life can find themselves in need of food assistance.”
Capacity is limited. We ask that you only register if you are certain you can attend and that you update us immediately if you can no longer attend. Thank you.
- Closed-toe shoes are required at all volunteer projects. Anyone wearing sandals, flip-flops, or any other shoe with an open toe will not be able to participate in the project.
- Because you'll be helping to repack food, please wear casual and clean clothing, long pants, securely fastened jewelry, and comfortable (no open-toe) shoes.
- We suggest dressing in layers, as the temperature in the warehouse is often cool.
- Please utilize available free street parking in front of our building (four-hour time limit) so that our agency shoppers can use our parking lot to load their vehicles.
- Please lock your car and keep all valuables out of sight. The Food Bank cannot be responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Where to report
- Weekday (9 am to 4 pm): please report to our reception area at the main entrance