Join USGBC South Carolina Upstate on Thursday, June 23 at the Craig Gaulden Davis office for the free "Introduction to LEED v4" webinar on Measuring for Success.
The webinar — sponsored by Craig Gaulden Davis — will explore performance as a foundation of LEED v4. Experts will describe how the rating system's credit requirements are more closely aligned with performance.
LEED v4 takes a systems thinking approach and emphasizes the connections within a building in order to improve overall performance. This session emphasizes the role of performance and how the underlying frameworks of flexibility, integrative process, and performance are aimed at improving the user experience in LEED v4.
- Describe the role of performance data to address LEED system goals.
- Recognize performance goals in each of the LEED credit categories.
- Identify benefits of the performance criteria in LEED v4.
- Describe LEED's adaptability to meet specific project needs.
- GBCI: 1.0 CE (0090010296)
- LEED specific: LEED AP BD+C; LEED Green Associate; LEED AP ID+C; LEED AP O+M; LEED AP ND; LEED AP Homes
- AIA: 1.0 LU/HSW