Join USGBC South Carolina Upstate on Thursday, June 9th for the free "Introduction to LEED v4" webinar on Measuring for Success, sponsored by Craig Gaulden Davis.
We'll explore performance as a foundation of LEED v4. Experts will describe how the rating system's credit requirements are more closely aligned with performance.
- GBCI: 1.0 CE
- LEED specific: LEED AP BD+C; LEED Green Associate; LEED AP ID+C; LEED AP O+M; LEED AP ND; LEED AP Homes
- AIA: 1.0 LU/HSW
- Describe the role of performance data to address LEED system goals.
- Recognize performance goals in each of the LEED credit categories.
- Identify benefits of the performance criteria in LEED v4.
- Describe LEED's adaptability to meet specific project needs.
Please note that only 25 seats are available. Lunch is not provided. Attendees are welcome to bring their own.
About the LEEDv4 webinar series
This free webinar series, sponsored by Craig Gaulden Davis, takes an in-depth look at the system goals and how these concepts are visible in all parts of the LEED v4 rating system, preparing you to adopt LEED v4 into your green building practice.
We explore common themes in this new rating system, such as synergies within the rating system, integrative process, and the role of performance. Expert practitioners review new resources designed to improve green building practices and encourage projects to invest in strategies that reduce impact, and have a positive effect on their surroundings.
Register now for the June 23 webinar, in which we'll focus on Key Concepts and Strategies.