Join USGBC New York Upstate on Nov. 16 for a one-hour afternoon webinar in which Brent Robertson of Fathom, a Connecticut-based creative consultancy, will share his experience in designing organizational futures worth fighting for.
- Free — USGBC New York Upstate members with code (please email firstname.lastname@example.org for code)
- $25 — Nonmembers
- Webinar login instructions will be emailed prior to the event
About the webinar
Two thirds of organizational change initiatives fail to deliver expected outcomes. This is because the traditional ways strategic initiatives are conceived and implemented make it impossible for the organization to sustain the change in any meaningful way.
During the webinar, we'll examine how to move ideas and organizations forward by engaging people in change initiatives not as finite resources to use up, but as individuals with the infinite capacity to contribute to what matters to them.
Lauren Staniec will interview Brent Robertson for the first 45 minutes of the webinar about his experiences of moving companies and dynamic ideas from concept to sustainable entities.
The floor will be open to questions for the entire duration of the webinar as many of the topics will want to receive relevant questions as it is being discussed. The final 15 minutes will be open exclusively to attendee questions.
What you'll learn
- Organizational change initiatives designed to deliver a specific sustainability outcome.
- Strategies to incorporate inclusive thinking and active participation from all team members.
- How behavioral change can address challenges, maintaining a positive outlook can influence strategic planning.
- Two approaches to creating a sustainable future of your own design.
Brent Robertson, Partner at Fathom.net, works with leaders to design futures worth fighting for. At Fathom, he champions an approach to strategic planning, employee engagement, leadership succession and market differentiation that prioritizes people and relationships.
As a result, his clients don't simply plan their futures, they bring them to life through the energy of organization-wide involvement in, and commitment to, generating valuable businesses that matter.
Have questions about USGBC NY Upstate the webinar? Contact us.