Join USGBC Colorado for a day-long, intensive workshop focused on the WELL Building Standard, an evidence-based system for measuring, certifying and monitoring the performance of building features that impact health and well-being.
- Angela Loder, Director of Research and Strategic Planning, Greening the City LLC
- Jessica Cooper, Executive Vice President & Director of Sustainability, Delos
Register today to learn in-depth about WELL's ideology, structure and certification process. You'll hear about the intents and requirements of each Concept category and Feature, including the medical background of each Feature, plus other design and construction strategies. WELL pilot project case studies and other projects working toward WELL certification also will be analyzed.
The workshop also will explore in detail strategies for improving the nutrition, fitness, mood, sleep patterns and performance of occupants through design and construction practices.
- Identify the purpose, key components, and structure of the WELL Building Standard
- Discuss the medical basis for the Concepts and Features of the WELL Building Standard
- Understand successful strategies for meeting the requirements of the WELL Features
- Learn WELL resources and how to become a WELL Accredited Professional
For those wishing to become amongst the WELL Accredited Professionals, this workshop serves as a critical step in exam preparation. The workshop has been approved for 6 GBCI Hours and 6 AIA HSW Learning Units.
All AIA Colorado members can receive the same member pricing as USGBC Colorado members for this event.