The awards celebrate, promote and recognize excellence in high performance, healthy design and building; environmental stewardship and community impact; and serve to highlight the green building initiatives and achievements of the USGBC Maryland community projects, businesses, local members and other individuals.
Winners will be announced during the Wintergreen Awards Celebration on Jan. 26, including the recipient of the People's Choice Award to be chosen by our event attendees.
Event tickets include food and drinks. Advance registration is required and ticket sales will close at 5 p.m. EST on Friday, Jan. 20. No on-site ticket sales will be available. Group ticket purchases for 5-plus attendees in a single transaction receive a 10 percent discount; enter code "WG16GROUP" at checkout. View photos from Wintergreen 2015.
Once again, we will be collecting new and gently used (cleaned) hats, gloves, and coats of all sizes at the event check-in in support of Healthcare for the Homeless.
- Leadership: Baltimore City Public Schools, COPT Sustainability Committee, Lorax Partnerships
- Project-Education: Edward M. Felegy Elementary School, Salisbury University Patricia R. Guerrieri Academic Commons Building
- Project-Public/ Non-Profit: Center for Parks & People at Auchentoroly Terrace, Prince Frederick Hall at the University of Maryland
- Project- Innovation: DANAC Solar Project, Tiny House - Mobile Energy Education Center
- Project-Large Commercial: Exelon Baltimore Headquarters, Exelon Building, NBP540
- Project-Small Commercial: 6708 Alexander Bell Drive - Redevelopment, Clarksville Commons
- Project-Residential: Flats 8300, Flats at Bethesda, Verde at Greenbelt Station
2016 Wintergreen Awards Jury
Show your support for green building as a sponsor of the 2016 Wintergreen Awards. Learn more.
Reception Host: COPT
- Goodwin Brothers Shades & Specialties
- Mecho Systems
- St. John Properties
- TAI Engineers, Managers & Technical Services
For questions regarding event sponsorships, please email or call Sabrina Bachman, Director, Community-Maryland at USGBC, at 443-977-3457.