Thank you for joining USGBC Maryland at our 12th annual Wintergreen Awards for Excellence in Green Building, which took place Thursday, Jan. 26 at the Exelon Baltimore headquarters.
The awards celebrate, promote and recognize excellence in high performance, healthy design and building; environmental stewardship and community impact; and serve to highlight the green building initiatives and achievements of the USGBC Maryland community projects, businesses, local members and other individuals.
Winners were announced during the Wintergreen Awards Celebration on Jan. 26, including the recipient of the People's Choice Award to be chosen by our event attendees. See the list of Wintergreen Awards winners.View Wintergreen Awards photos
- Leadership: Baltimore City Public Schools, COPT Sustainability Committee, Lorax Partnerships
- Project-Education: Edward M. Felegy Elementary School, Salisbury University Patricia R. Guerrieri Academic Commons Building
- Project-Public/ Non-Profit: Center for Parks & People at Auchentoroly Terrace, Prince Frederick Hall at the University of Maryland
- Project- Innovation: DANAC Solar Project, Tiny House - Mobile Energy Education Center
- Project-Large Commercial: Exelon Baltimore Headquarters, Exelon Building, NBP540
- Project-Small Commercial: 6708 Alexander Bell Drive - Redevelopment, Clarksville Commons
- Project-Residential: Flats 8300, Flats at Bethesda, Verde at Greenbelt Station
2016 Wintergreen Awards Jury
Show your support for green building as a sponsor of the 2016 Wintergreen Awards. Learn more.
Podium Sponsor: The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company
Reception Host: COPT
- Goodwin Brothers Shades & Specialties
- Mecho Systems
- St. John Properties
- TAI Engineers, Managers & Technical Services
For questions regarding event sponsorships, please email or call Sabrina Bachman, Director, Community-Maryland at USGBC, at 443-977-3457.