Join USGBC Maryland for our second annual event to celebrate Women in Green. Network with peers and panelists as we discuss what it means to be a woman working to advance green building and sustainability in Maryland.
Enjoy coffee and a light breakfast upon arrival and come with questions for the discussion, where we will be joined by students and faculty from the Baltimore Leadership School for Young Women.
- Moderator: Diana Gutierrez, Straughan Environmental
- Karen Evans, The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company
- Lisa Ferretto, Hord Coplan Macht
- Ronni McTier, ICF International
- Katie Fink, Lorax Partnerships
- 8:15-8:40 a.m. — Check-in & networking breakfast: USGBC Maryland members & guests
- 8:45-9:30 a.m. — Panel discussion: USGBC Maryland members & guests with BLSYW students & faculty