Preparing for review
- We accidentally registered our multiple buildings project as a single building. Can we correct this?
- Can we change rating systems after we have registered our project?
- How do I change versions of the LEED rating system?
- Where can I find more information about sunset dates?
- Am I limited to providing documentation only for those uploads directly requested in the prerequisite/credit forms?
- How is the LEED Certification Agreement completed for LEED ND projects in LEED Online v3?
- Should I upload supplemental calculators as an Excel file or as a PDF file?
- Do areas have to be reported consistently throughout all prerequisite and credit submittals, and calculations?
- Should I upgrade my prerequisite and credit forms to the latest version, and how is that done?
- How can we stay up-to-date on changes to the credit requirements?
- Who can sign the LEED Certification Agreement?
- Do I have to model 25% default process energy loads even if the anticipated loads in the building will be much smaller?
- I will be submitting a project in the near future and would like to take advantage of an ASHRAE Standard addendum. Do I need to specifically comply with only the addendum requirements or all of the addenda associated with the standard?
- A small portion of my LEED NC building will be fit out by a future tenant. Since this is not under our project’s scope of work, can we exclude the unfinished spaces from the LEED NC submittal?
- Can we submit for an expedited review?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037